Better Signal on the Open Road
One of the most common pastimes in the United States is hitting the open road to find a spot away from everyone and everything else.
This freedom has as many pros as it does cons.
Because, one of the major cons is poor cell reception, but being in the middle of nowhere has that affect on your mobile device. HiBoost offers a wide variety of travel boosters that are able to boost your signal even in the most isolated of areas.
Even though the family camping trip or just a weekend spent driving in the family RV. Leaving home doesn’t mean sacrificing the peace of mind that comes from staying connected. HiBoost wants to users to stay connected at home and on the go.
Also, poor cell reception in isolated campsites or even within the walls of your recreational vehicle can manifest in the following ways:
- Dropped calls
- Slow internet(buffering)
- Spotty coverage
- Calls cut in and out
A few obvious reasons for poor cell reception:
- Distance from your device to the cell tower
- Interference (trees, hills, mountains and tall man made structures)
- The RV material, such as: metal and insulation
Boosting Your Signal.
The vehicle booster amplifier kits are ideal for RVs, cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, buses or anything with wheels.
An outside antenna will amplify cell signal up to 32x and this includes: 3G & 4G LTE signals. Installation for these devices is relatively quick and easy, so you can spend more time on the open road.
Here’s a quick walkthrough of your typical vehicle installation.
- Lay out components.
- Place antenna onto of vehicle (center of the roof for best signal reception).
- Place booster in location where all access points meet.
- The booster is recommended to be placed under the front driver’s seat or under the dash.
- Attach inside patch antenna to door frame.
- Connect all wires to the booster.
- Plug in DC adapter.