Boost Your Bars Working from Home
We Live in a Connected World…
…Now, companies, CEOs, and hiring managers have realized, if they are to create a thriving, connected workforce for a new generation. Evolution is not only essential, it is necessary.
Small Business Trends states, “3.9 million Americans now work from home.” This number is expected to explode in the next decade with a tall prediction that at least one-third of employees will work from home.
Telecommuting might be a recent fad among the Millennial workforce, but the benefits are far reaching to everybody that chooses to work from home. It seems having a strong cell signal has become a matter of livelihood for millions of people, and that number is only expected to grow in the coming years.
Being Connected is the Most Valuable Resource
If, you find yourself working from home whether it’d be part-time or full-time staking your career on a spotty cell signal is a risky choice. Especially, when the brunt of your work relies on communicating via a mobile device.
Yet, 72% of Americans claim that they suffer from multiple dropped calls each week due to poor cell signal. While the average cell service provider claims this will never happen to you, if you use their service.
That’s why regardless of where you find yourself. It’s important to make sure that you are well equipped to combat the primary causes of poor cell reception.
Here are a few to consider:
- Building materials can block cell signal.
- Distance from cell tower.
- Hill, mountains and even bad weather can affect your cell signal.
Being aware of what reduces the quality of your signal is paramount in taking the appropriate steps to ensure your work goes off without a hitch.
Finding the Right Boost for Your Buck
HiBoost offers a variety of Home Booster Models to fit any kind of need that you might have. The 4K, 10K, and 20K each come with an outdoor and indoor antenna. The best aspect of our boosters is that each booster is a DIY project. And if, you follow the step by step guide your signal will be boosted in no time at all.
In addition, you can check out the video below to find out which booster suits your needs!
A brief overview of the installation process:
- Lay out components.
- Download the app “Open signal” and find out where your signal is coming in from outside for the Outdoor Antenna.
- Point and install your Outdoor Antenna in the direction of the nearest cell tower.
- Install wall mounts for the HiBoost Booster and Indoor Antenna adjacent to each other.
- Connect the Indoor Antenna to the booster with the cable provided.
- Connect to the DC adapater.
- Check the lights on the back of the Booster and make sure everything is green across the board. If not, make adjustments to the Outdoor Antenna.